- Analysis of the urban situation of the construction site.
- Development of building concept.
- Search for the best option for an investment project.
- Development of pre-project proposals for preliminary approvals and obtaining permits.
- Obtaining permits for project development.
- Collection of initial data for design.
- Engineering-geodetic and engineering-geological surveys.
- Design at the stages "Sketch project", "Project", "Working documentation", "Working project" for all types of construction: new construction, reconstruction, overhaul.
- Development of reconstruction projects: superstructure, reinforcement, replacement of floors, etc.
- Performing the function of General Designer.
- Development of separate sections of the project: architectural and construction decisions, engineering networks.
- Coordination of the project with utilities and operating organizations.
- Approval and registration of the project in city/district/state services.
- Passing the examination of project documentation.
Support of obtaining a construction permit
Author's supervision of construction
- BIM simulation. BEM analysis (energy modeling).
- Development of a fire concept on the site.
- Analysis of the impact of construction on existing buildings.
- Inspection of the existing building and calculation for the possibility of the superstructure.
- Modeling of structural units and elements with FEM, field testing of structures and their components.